The Hansen Family Foundation believes that a decent education should be made available to everyone, young or old, the world over. Education is an essential key to life that opens doors that may have otherwise been unreachable to those without it. Through supporting those who educate, the Hansen Family Foundation hopes to create new opportunities and paths of life for those striving to better themselves through education.
Past Events and Giving for Educational Causes:
- September 13, 2013 – We attended the Forget Me Not Farm’s open house and beautiful garden tour.
- October 27, 2012 – The BOD board approved gifting to Fence at the Top, Global Student Embassy, Toby’s Dream, ForKids, He Intends Victory, and Wave Warriors during our Fall BOD meeting.
- July 14, 2012 – We participated in the Fence at the Top “Chili and Wheels” fundraising event!
- May 1, 2011 – We attended the Rites of Passage graduation ceremony!
- May 9, 2010 – We attended the Rites of Passage graduation ceremony!
Apply on or after December 1st, 2019
We will not be considering new applications at this time.