The Hansen Family Foundation believes in helping those who cannot speak on their own behalf. Animals have played a huge part in our members’ lives, touching our hearts in profound ways. Animals, to us, are the most agreeable of friends–they ask no questions and pass no criticisms. The Hansen Family Foundation supports groups that strive to break the cycle of cruelty, neglect, abuse, and poaching of animals from all walks of life.
Past Events and Giving for Animal Causes:
- September 19, 2015 – Hansen Family Foundation board members Caitlin Hansen, Tim Cole, Cherrie Hansen, and junior board member, Abigail Glenn, were invited to the grand opening of the Stranding Exhibit at the Virginia Aquarium in Virginia Beach. As proud sponsors of the exhibit, we were invited to a ribbon cutting and pre-public exploration of this amazing exhibit. We encourage everyone to head to the aquarium to experience this incredible interactive and educational display.
- April 27, 2013 – We had the pleasure of attending the SPCA’s 25th annual Spring Gala and silent auction.
- April 13, 2013 – Our Spring BOD Board meeting was very productive, giving to a variety of different organizations including: The Virginia Marine Aquarium and Research Center, Seton Youth House, ForKids, Community Development International, and The Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia.
- April 21, 2012 – Many representatives of the board made their way to the 24th SPCA Annual Spring Gala and silent auction.
- April 9, 2011 – We had a blast supporting the SPCA’s cause at the 23rd Annual Spring Gala and silent auction.
You can apply online any time you’d like.